Sportsmobile Search & Rescue Vehicles will serve as first responders to many of the world’s catastrophic events as part of the Mid-East country of Qatar’s “Humanitarian Mission to the World.” These ERVs can be quickly flown anywhere in C-130 cargo planes.
Seventeen ERVs were built — one Command vehicle, two Support vehicles, two K-9 vehicles (8 dogs per van), 12 Transport vehicles. Each of the 12 Transport vehicles will accommodate 12 passengers. In total, the Transport vans will be able to remove 144 people in one mission.
• Dynatrac Pro-Rock 60 front axle
• Atlas 2 Transfer Case
• Hella powered top-mounted flood light system
• 12,000 lb. front mounted Warn winch • 46 gallon gas tank (long range fuel capacity)
• Aluminess Front and Rear Bumper Package
• 35-inch BF Goodrich all-terrain tires, Racing wheels.