Standard Equipment Package REV 5/1/19
Included with All Standard & DYO Plans
(o) Options – Additional Cost
- Overhead Cab Compt.
- May Delete – N/A with Low Roof
- Overhead L & R Side Cabs
- Not Available with Low Roof Vans
- Door Panels
- Side & Rear
- Marine Vinyl or Loop Carpet
- Floor Mats
- Cab & Side door
- Walls & Ceiling Panels • Green • Extreme Package (o)
- Arctic Insulated Panels
- Windshield and All Doors
- Rear & Side doors, Arctic Panels (o)
- Van Side Windows • Can add Arctic Panels (o)
- Table • Movable
- Any Size
- Fire Extinguisher
- Auxiliary AGM Batteries
- 200 Amp System • Larger (o)
- Electrical Panel
- Battery Separator
- Prevents 12V Van battery drain
- Charger Port Outlet
- USB 2
- Master Cut-Off Switch
- For no auxiliary 12V battery drain
- Lights LED
- Throughout Interior
- Porch Light LED
- Carbon Monoxide / Smoke
- Cut-Off Switch
- Master 12V
- Refrigerator 3E (2.7CF)
- Norcold 12V • Larger Sizes (o)
- Sink / Pull-Out Faucet
- Sink Cover
- Water Pump
- 12V On Demand
- Fresh Water Tank
- 18G • Larger Sizes (o)
- City Water Hookup
- With 2.5′ Hose
- Grey Water Tank
- 12G – Larger (o)
Propane System / Cooktop
Propane system is for cooktop (standard equipment) and propane furnace (o) and propane water heater (o).
Note: Propane system and stove can be deleted for credit. Many people now choose to go all electric.
- Electrical Panel
- 30 Amp System – Circuit Breakers
- Outside Inlet
- W/25’ cord with Adapter
- 30 Amp to 15 Amp
- GFI • Interior & Exterior
- Ground Fault Protection
- Wall Outlets
- Inverter (12V to 110V), True Sine
- 2000W, 100A. Aux. Batt. Chg., 2,800W (o)
Furnishings and Windows REV 5/1/19
Furnishings & Windows Will Be as Shown on Each Plan
If You Select a “Standard Plan”
If full-height cabinets are included compartments will be shortened for full-height cabinet space.
- When stove is deleted so will the propane system for credit.
- Porta Potti (o) can stow in this cabinet.
- Additional cost option Swivels for cab seats.
(o) Additional cost option
Can be deleted or added as you desire. See Price Sheets for cost differences. See Design Your Own furnishings, cut-outs for drawings and dimensions. If you are making a number of changes, it may be easier to start from scratch and Design Your Own. The cost will be about the same.
Windows, with screens, shown on the plans are large awning windows. Window behind sliding door does not open. All windows that open have screens. Some baths show a small window. It’s a 15” x 18” slider. All windows have curtains or shades. They can be changed.
If You “Design Your Own” (DYO)
Furnishings & Windows Will Be Your Choice
We suggest you do this last.
What’s Included? With Each Van?
See the What’s Included section for each ‘Select Your Van’ price sheet.