Sportsmobile is opening a third location in Phoenix, Class B RV Conversion Company seeks a RV Service Writer & Tech all in one for the local sales and service branch.
We have been in business for 60 years and are looking to hire new team members to assist customers with their RV repairs. If you like to learn, take pride in turning out consistently good work and are looking for a long-term employment, then you may be a good fit for our team. For immediate consideration, respond with an email and resume describing your qualifications and experience.
- Open/Close Location
- Maintain phone and email communication with prospective customers
- Check-in Customers
- Preparing work orders
- Go over service issues
- Completing work-wide range of RV service repairs
- Produce final work order to invoice
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Reliable & Punctual
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communication skills, professional, able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to constant change
- Experience with Microsoft & Google applications as well as standard office software
Hours & Benefits: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. Company benefits that are available to employees who meet eligibility periods and criteria may include: 401 K with an Employer Match, Paid Time Off, Insurance Reimbursement and Performance Reviews.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on experience starting at $45,000 per year plus bonus.