Tray / Box in Wheel Wells – Platform Bed
- Compartments enclose wheel wells. Rubberized flooring is laminated to them. Available separately.
- Jump seats hinge down for a dinette. See picture below.
- L track for bike tie downs.
- This van includes an extra large 30G water tank and 2,800 inverter / charger.
- Space for bikes handles.
- Heavy duty tray easily slides on steel roller tracks.
This platform bed, is in 3 sections for easy handling. It is supported by the extended counter tops. Note the L and R van flares extend the length of the bed 6″. Available Sprinter only.
Mike’s and Julie’s Sports Mobile
“It’s very easy and quick to load and unload our bikes and gear.”
– Mike and Julie
The enclosed platform bed keeps dust, rain, and annoying bugs out. The panels are removable. Door panels can be full height with net or water resistant pockets.
- Under van 6CF storage compartment is hidden when the trays are slid in – see picture to right
- Cabinet for clothes is accessible from the front
- Two tracks on each side for tie downs – any location.
- Fresh water tank, 30G, and 2800W inverter auxilary batter charger are built into the passenger side wall that encloses the wheel well. There’s some storage.
There’s room for 2 bikes in each tray or bikes and gear. The height of the platform in this van is 3’4″
UPGRADES | Aluminum trim edging door and cabinet edges.
These HD bunks have lightweight 1 1/2″ square aluminium frames.
Cyclist Wong’s Sportsmobile
“Built just like I wanted it.”